Is family Important to you, do you want to be home every night, not interested in working in camp…check this position out!
Mainline Construction Ltd. is seeking an experienced Rock Truck Driver. Reporting to a Foreman a Rock Truck Driver is to move material in a safe and efficient manner taking into consideration the conditions on site.
- Operate a Rock Truck and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner and maintaining proper awareness of ones’ surroundings while operating Rock Truck on public roadways.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment.
- Conducts pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment.
- Have truck loaded, check for oversized material, and bring to the proper stockpile.
- Understand ground disturbance challenges while operating.
- Coordinates truck activities with the excavator and other truck operators.
- Operate other heavy equipment and perform other construction related duties as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- Class 5 Driver’s License• Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience within the Oilfield construction industry
- 2 – 3 years’ experience operating a Rock Truck is required
- Relevant Oilfield Certification /Safety tickets would be an asset.