Reporting to a Foreman, a Loader Operator is responsible for safe and efficient operation of a loader. This position operates loaders equipped with front-mounted hydraulically powered bucket or scoop which is used to transport aggregate or other materials, feed hoppers or chutes, and/or stock pile aggregates.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
• High school or equivalent; with experience in related construction activities.
• Minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience within the road construction as well as water and sewer experience.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience operating a loader is required.
• Valid Class 5 Operator’s License; clean Driver Abstract.
• Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements.
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
• Valid Ground Disturbance certificate.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.