Reporting to a Foreman, an Excavator Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the construction excavator and to perform duties as assigned to ensuring the work completed is delivered according to contract specifications.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High school or equivalent; with experience in related construction activities
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s License with clean Driver Abstract
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience within the Oilfield construction and Water & Sewer experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience operating an Excavator is required
- Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements
- Valid Ground Disturbance certificate
- Relevant Oilfield Certification /Safety tickets would be an asset
- Possible out of town and weekend work on an as required basis
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.