Mainline Construction (a Volker Stevin Canada company) is seeking an experienced Scraper Operator for a full time, seasonal position in Grande Prairie, AB.
What you will be doing: The Scraper Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the scraper equipment and must be familiar with aspects of road construction.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High school or equivalent; with experience in related construction activities
- Class 5 license; clean abstract
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience within the Construction Industry
- 2 – 3 years’ experience operating a scraper is required
- Relevant Oilfield Certification /Safety tickets would be an asset
- Understanding of computerized controls and electronics
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.